In one of my journal entries I write about how to record the radio on a BrailleNote. To do this, follow these steps,
1. from the media menu, select media setup menu, then select recording options.
2. At the default input source setting, press space with dots 3-4 until fm radio is displayed.
3. If you use the record button, also do the same as step 2 with the record button input source.
4. Now turn on your radio and tune to a station.
5. Press the record button or start recording. The recording quality is very, very, good.